Friday, July 10, 2009

It's that time of year again...

Well, my parents left early this morning to head back home to California after a 10 day visit. We had a great time showing them the sites, camping, visiting, and shopping. I love their visits! But, like I said...it's that time of year again. And that means it is....

THE BOY'S ANNUAL VACATION TO OMA AND POPPA'S HOUSE!


They will be gone for a whole two weeks!!! They will be having sleepovers and playdates with their old friends, camping at the beach, going to waterparks and all that other fun stuff Grandparent's do with their grandkids. But for me....that means two weeks of P.E.A.C.E. and Q.U.I.E.T !!! Troy and I are looking forward to nice dinners together (where no one complains), movies of our choice and a trip to Portland, OR to visit my BFF from High School! They left this morning at 7am for their 13 hour drive and I have spent the day cleaning, vacuuming, laundry, grocery shopping and all the other household duties that needed to be done after not doing any housekeeping for the past 10 days. I am looking forward to just sitting down tonight when Troy gets home and enjoying a clean house... Oh the life!!! I LOVE my parents!!!

But to tell you the truth....







I miss them already.

No comments:

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4