Monday, July 13, 2009

Albie's deals...



As most of you know...Troy and I like a little caffeine fix around 10pm almost every night. It is our little ritual, to spend some time together with a coffee, watching a TV show and catching up after the boys have gone to bed. Sometimes though, I skip the Dutch Bros. or Starbuck's drive-thru in favor of a little bargain shopping at Albertson's. I find that if I go late at night, the lines are almost non existent and my favorite checkers have time to chat (Hi...Nikki, Kevin and Renee!) I also find that they are much more willing to push through all my coupons!
These are the deals I got tonight for only $7.21!!! Before coupons it would have been $44.52! (It would have cost less, but I forgot to give the checker 3 coupons that I found later...bummer, but still a good deal) I don't know about you... but doesn't that give you more of a rush than a strong cup of joe! It sure does for me!
If you want to save a little $$$ too, then check out athriftymom.com and krazycouponlady.blogspot.com. Their links are both over on my side bar and they cover just about every grocery store I can think of. Not just those in Idaho. These girls are awesome! (I was lucky enough to meet Sarah (a thrifty mom) a few weeks ago...she is just as neat in person)

No comments:

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4