Friday, July 10, 2009

Camping in McCall, Idaho

We camped over the 4th of July weekend and had such a wonderful time! We love McCall and everything it has to offer. Luckily it is only a couple of hours away!

So we packed up and headed out to meet our friends for a weekend full of fun!

My parents and niece came all the way from California to join us...

The drive to McCall is one of my favorite things about living here...



Finally here!


My parents heading down to the lake...

Our campsite...



Our friends Tina and Eric
(I'm not sure where their son was when I took this photo, but he is one of Chase's best friends from school. We were surprised to find out that we all moved here from the same town in Cali 2 1/2 years ago! Small world!)

The view of the lake from the campground...

My mom and I

I took a TON of photos...but silly me forgot to download them off of my mom's camera and now she is on her way back to California! My camera ran out of battery right after we took this one of the two of us. So, I will post more as soon as I can get them from her.

No comments:

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4