Monday, June 15, 2009

Are you a mean mom???

I make my kids do these during the summer months....I'm told I'm a mean mom...
I believe that I'm a good mom for having these wonderful books waiting for my boys each morning. I don't think I'm being mean at all when I ask them to do one page a day. I think it's a loving thing to do. To not lose all that wonderful stuff in your brain that your teachers worked so hard to put there for the past year.
Personally, I feel that when the boys say that I'm being mean by making them do these workbooks, that actually means that I'm doing my job right. Really now?!?! It's only one page a day!!!!
What do you think? Are you a mean mom too???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uhhh where did you get these books, I think that I need to got one or two myself..... You are a great mom and doing them a great service. They will realize it later (although sooner would be nice!)

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4