Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rockaway Beach


 We really loved this little town on the coast!  Next time we'd like to bring the boys and my parents too... 
While at the farmer's market we stopped for a bit to watch some guys tight rope walking. After he walked all the way across, without falling!, we clapped and he took off his hat and bowed!
  All the little shops had such cute displays outside
 Yummy...we bought a bunch!!
 So many flavors to choose from...
Troy couldn't wait to try them all! 
I love the cute bucket I found at the market. 
I will probably use it around the garden when I do my weeding :)  
And of course that's Kettle Korn in there too!
  Our favorite restaurant!
 A drive through the neighborhoods...while eating taffy of course.  My car was FULL of wrappers!

 The view...



No comments:

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4