Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

Monday morning driving down our street on the way to school...


My friend Elaine and I decided to take the dogs over to the park...


Last night, on the way home from a ladies Christmas tea with my friend Mary, I noticed the outside temp on the car said it was 5 degrees! When I woke up this morning the newscaster on the clock radio was letting us all know that it was now -5 degrees at 6:30am. That's right folks...NEGATIVE 5 degrees!!!!

Mary and I at her church for the Ladies Christmas Tea. What a fun night!

1 comment:

Pemberley Court said...

Hello! Cold!!!!!! I am freezing here when it is in the high 30's! Your tea looked like lots of fun!

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4