Monday, December 14, 2009

Albie's Deals

I ran to Albertson's on Saturday night to pick up a few deals.

The Progresso soup was on sale for $1.39 each. I bought 12 and it totaled $16.68. Then I used four $1.10/4 coupons bringing the total down to $12.28. Because my before coupon total was over $15 I received a $5 catalina towards my next purchase and also 3 double coupons due to the promo sale Albertson's is having this week. If you subtract the $5 off of my soup purchase it would make my soup total only $7.28. And to make this deal even sweeter I got another $4.98 off the total. For every 6 cans of soup you buy you get 1 free broth or $2.49 taken off your total whether you get the broth or not! So my total price was $2.30 for 12 cans of soup...that's only a little over 19 cents a can. That is a great price!!!

The Dannon Light and Fit are on sale for 49 cents each. I purchased 8 which totaled $3.92. I then used two 75 cents/4 coupons I found on coupons.com and then doubled each of those for a total of $3.00 off. That equals 92 cents for 8 yogurts!!!

These Progresso Bread Crumbs were on sale for $1.00. I printed off two coupons for $1.10 off each one. Equals = FREE!

What deals have you gotten lately? I would love to hear!

1 comment:

Pemberley Court said...

Awesome! I can't believe that you got the bread crumbs FREE!!!! I rarely shop Albertsons unless it is a quickie......,I'll have to spend some time with their ad!

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4