Saturday, May 30, 2009

CFF Walk

Team Chan-Man
~Idaho Division ~
Rocks!!!
Our dear friend, Chandler Hudson, has Cystic Fibrosis. We did this walk for him! I did the Great Strides walk with his family each year in California. Now that I live in Idaho, I decided to put together a team here. These awesome women were all on my team this year. I am so blessed to have them as friends! Many others couldn't walk with us today, but they were so generous with their donations. I couldn't have done it with out you all!!! It was a beautiful day to walk along the Boise River Greenbelt

Thank you all for supporting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!!! http://www.cff.org/

We Love Ya Chan-Man!

~Chandler Hudson~

No comments:

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4