Friday, May 22, 2009

2009 Pasadena Showcase House of Design


Each year I enjoy this home tour with my mom and my life long girlfriends, Caprice and Karen. Occassionally we are happy to have another friend join us as well, and this year it was Caprice's friend Cindy. It is tradition that we go each May and I wouldn't miss it for the world!

This year they showcased a magnificent 1917 Italian Renaissance Revival estate designed by renowned Pasadena architect, G. Lawrence Stimson. The home has over 10,000 square feet of living space and rests on two graceful acres in the estate area of San Marino. We weren't allowed to take photos...but trust me, it was GORGEOUS! Probably one of my favorite tours ever,



My mom and I posing for our annual photoCaprice treated us to lunch in downtown Pasadena at Louise's Trattoria The food was delicious!I've been away from the Los Angeles area for a couple of years now, so the traffic home shocked me a little. I just had to take a photo!!!

1 comment:

Pemberley Court said...

If there is one thing you can count on it is traffic in LA! That house did look sooooo beautiful! Glad you had fun!

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4