Monday, November 3, 2008

God Blessed Us...Twice Before 11:00am!!!

I was getting ready this morning, wondering how Troy's hand therapy appointment was going, what I am going to make for dinner and when I was going to find time to mow (since he can't do it for awhile). When to my surprise...what did I hear? A lawn mower outside my window! Our wonderful friend, Indian, was out there mowing for us!!! What a blessing from God! Well, after I cleared the tears from my eyes I noticed there was a message on our answering machine. It was my friend Tisha letting me know that she is bringing dinner over tomorrow night! Can you believe how good God is???!!! He has blessed us with so many wonderful friends who are taking care of us during this rough patch. I have never in my life felt so loved!

2 comments:

Devoted said...

Amazing how He meets our needs...and here we just fret, worry, and try to schedule. Glad to know you are in the midst of a loving community. God bless you all... Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Be blessed :-D

Amanda said...

Isn't is amazing how our prayers and needs are always answered and taken care of!? It amazes me. Thank you for sharing your sweet moments!

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4