Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Big 4-0!!!

I had a wonderful 40th birthday yesterday. Two of my girlfriends picked me up at 9:30am to get coffee and pedicures. What a treat! Then at 11:00am we met a few more friends for lunch at Flatbread Community Oven. Yum!!! We had such great girl time with hilarious conversation!!!

Then in the evening, Troy came home early from work and we were off to a surprise dinner. Whoo Hoo...PF Changs!!!!!

I opened my gifts from my parents...a new camera!!! I am sooo excited! As you can see from the photos on this posting, my old camera has seen better days! So, now you can all expect some clearer pictures on this blog...yea!!! All in all I had a wonderful 40th birthday! Troy has one more surprise in store for me this Saturday...I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve!!!!




4 comments:

Pemberley Court said...

So...do you feel any different????LOL

Devoted said...

Happy belated birthday! You know what they say...40 is the new 30! YUMMMM PF Changs is one of my favorites!

The Lind Family said...

Yes...I do feel different! Much wiser!!! I have learned so much this past year. Older and wiser, as they say :)

Devoted said...

I've given you an award! Simply stop by my blog and copy and paste it. Have a wonderful weekend! ~Theresa

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4