Thursday, November 13, 2008

Birthday Pics

I am having such a hard time uploading pictures to Blogger this week...so sorry it has taken me so long to get these pictures up for you. Here are a few.



These are the wonderful people that put together the party! Thank you sooo much guys~!!! (Leonard, Carrie, me, Troy, Judy and Indian)
The girls....
The guys...
Me, Rachel and Elle

Troy, me, Michele and Johnny


Chelsea, Troy, me, Marie, Maddie and Todd
The kiddos...
I love each one these new friends that God has brought into my life! I can't believe how blessed we've been in just a year and a half... I know that these are the type of friendships that will last a lifetime! There are a few friends in these photos that have been in our lives for many years and we thank the Lord that we have been able to watch each other's families grow and lives blessed over the years.

No comments:

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4