Monday, December 15, 2008

A day in the life...

Waiting for the kids to get home from school.... here comes Chase!
And there's Tanner's bus... Coming through the back gate...and ready for some hot cocoa I'm sure!
He thinks he's sneaking up on me with that snowball...but I spotted him just in time!
He's lucky I let him in!!!
Time for a little homework...not much this week since it's almost Christmas vacation!
Took some photos of decorations we have around the house.
Our tree...
Sewed some pom pom fringe onto these dish towels...
Some dear friends came to my door the other day and sang me a Christmas carol...hidden behind their backs was this adorable Christmas sign! I LOVE IT!!!
The beginnings of our Christmas card displayThe kitchen...with that awesome sign!

View from Chase's roomChase's tree...View from Tanner's roomTanner's tree...

2 comments:

Jill said...

I ~HEART~ your Merry & Bright sign! I'm always picking up signs like that for Christmas. Mind sharing where you bought it? :)

Thanks for the tour of your holiday home.

Merry Christmas!

Decor To Adore said...

I love your decorations~absolutely adorable!
I hope you'll visit soon, I will have my last giveaway of December this Friday.

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4