Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fireproof



I have to put in a plug for this new movie, Fireproof. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and GO! This is from the producers of Facing the Giants and I love that Hollywood is finally taking note of Christian-based movies and that people are responding to them. Kirk Cameron (of Growing Pains fame) stars in this movie and it's a wonderful story of love and forgiveness and how God can put a marriage back together again. I hear it's doing well at the box office and I hope all of you go see it too. Let's support this movie!

2 comments:

Pemberley Court said...

We were going to go see it tonight but I had a migraine this afternoon and I was still not feeling like I could deal with the noise and the light changes. We went to a late dinner instead. I hear that it is doind really well. I watched Kirk Cameron on Dr. Phill the the other day.

Pat R said...

I just got back from watching Fireproof... it was great to see such a different-flavored movie on the regular, big screen

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4