Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall cleanup

Our neighborhood comes together each fall and pulls all the dead flowers from the entrance area. It saves the association some money, gets us outside and brings the neighborhood closer. I was pulling flowers in the mornings during my walk and decided it would be "fun" if the boys did it with me after school yesterday. They weren't too thrilled at first, but ended up having a great time. Especially, when I told them they could ride in the back of the truck back to the house. It really is the simple things that excite them!









This was the area we worked in. Just look at the beautiful colors on this tree! Mmmmm, that gives me an idea... maybe the boys will let me take a few photos of them by this tree. I'll keep you posted... wish me luck talking them into that!





No comments:

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4