Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of School

Today is a bittersweet day for mom....my babies are growing up!

The backpacks are ready....
Chase is a SOPHMORE! This will be an exciting year for him. He gets to go to the Professional Tech school for half a day every other day.
Tanner is heading off to his first day of MIDDLE SCHOOL! He has already memorized his locker combination and is confident he can find all his classes. I know he will do great!
The house is quiet, I'm missing my boys, but excited for them at the same time. I can't wait for them to come home to fresh baked cookies and tell me all about their first day!
GREAT FIRST DAY!!!

No comments:

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4