Friday, November 6, 2009

A very happy birthday to me!



What a great day! Troy took the day off of work, which is very unusual and made me feel oh so special! The boys were off school due to teacher conferences...so I got all three of my favorite guys home with me for my birthday! We spent the day enjoying lunch at a fellow Pursuiter's restaurant, having family portraits done, cappacinos at Pamela's, parent teacher conferences, dinner at Gino's...Yum! and finished off the evening with our dear Life Group. What more can a girl ask for? Oh yes...a snuggie, my favorite beverage and endless photo viewing, of course. Chase gave me a BSU Snuggie, Tanner picked up a Dutch Bros. coffee gift card and Troy surprised me with a digital photo frame that holds 1000 of my favorite photos!!!!

My neighbor and friend, made me this delicious birthday cake! Thanks Cindy!!!

No comments:

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Bike ride on the Boise Green Belt

Never know what wildlife you might see on the river

Tanner...cooling off after a long ride

Chase enjoying the Boise River

Troy and the boys.....

Tanner riding along the Green Belt

Little League Giants Chase Lind #13

Little League   Giants  Chase Lind #13

Chase

Little League White Sox Tanner Lind #4

Little League  White Sox  Tanner Lind #4