Ok, so I've been quite the busy bee today...
1. Finished the book, Eclipse and read the newspaper
2. Finished three loads of laundry
3. Returned book and a video to the library.
4. Went to my p.t. job at the middle school
5. Replaced the toilet seat in the upstairs bathroom...I have boys!
6. Unclogged the downstairs powder room toilet...yuk!
7. Scrubbed two bathrooms and cleaned the fish tank.
8. Unloaded the dishwasher.
9. Stripped and made beds.
10. Paid the bills
And it's only 3pm...still need to
~help with homework
~prepare dinner ~ macaroni bake with salad and cornbread
~trim Tanner's hair - picture day tomorrow!
~iron shirt for Tanner
~Clean up kitchen after dinner
~hang out with the family after dinner and read with the boys at bedtime (my favorite part)
~read - The Friday Night Knitting Club, bookclub is this week and I'm only 1/2 way finished! Also need to read chapter one of, Crazy Love, for our Bible study this Thursday
~kiss hubby and lights out somewhere around midnight!
I feel so blessed to be a stay at home mom. People often wonder what we do all day, and sometimes it is hard to answer that question. Today was productive, but by no means my busiest day of the week. Many nights we are out the door for school events, sports or bible studies.
Do you lose your erection with viagra
1 hour ago